Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Service alert Open

All Middlesex County buildings will remain closed to the general public until further notice due to COVID-19. Only select County services are available on an appointment basis.
September 23, 2021 County Commissioner Meeting Notice: Due to the severe weather warning the meeting will now take place virtually; click here for more details.


Have you found a pothole, downed traffic light, or other traffic problem?

​Please fill out the following form if you have any complaints about a Middlesex County road. Please make sure to mention the name of the road and the location of the issue. You can also call the Office of Highways at (732) 940-3800.

    Fields with * are required
    Back to top