- All Added/Omitted Appeals must be physically received(not merely postmarked) at the tax board office by 4:15 PM. If the last day for filing an appeal falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the last filing day shall be extended to the first succeeding business day.
- Nothing can be left anywhere else in the County Administration Building to be considered timely filed. The Tax Board is not responsible for any shipping/carrier service the petitioner is using. It is the petitioner's responsibility to ensure that any appeal applications meet the appeal filing deadline.
- Any appeal received after the December 1st, 4:15 PM filing deadline will be returned, along with a judgment stating untimely filed.
- A party intending to rely on expert testimony must provide to the board and the opposing party any and all written documentation including comparable sales, appraisal reports, and other valuation information or analysis at least (7) calendar days prior to the hearing. If an appraisal is to be used as evidence, the appraiser must be present to testify to their report at the time of the hearing.
Added/Omitted Hearing Dates:
- Hearings will be held on Thursday, December 17th starting at 9 AM.
- Please note that no adjournments will be granted.
Click below for: