- Town Wide Reassessments - Township of Piscataway
Added/Omitted Assessment Appeal Information
- All Added/Omitted Appeals must be physically received(not merely postmarked) at the tax board office by Friday December 1, 2017 at 4:15 PM
- Nothing can be left anywhere else in the County Administration Building to be considered timely filed. The Tax Board is not responsible for any shipping/carrier service the petitioner is using.
- Any appeal received after the December 1st, 4:15 PM filing deadline will be returned, along with a judgment stating untimely filed.
- A party intending to rely on expert testimony must provide to the board and the opposing party any and all written documentation including comparable sales, appraisal reports, and other valuation information or analysis at least (7) calendar days prior to the hearing. If an appraisal is to be used as evidence, the appraiser must be present to testify to their report at the time of the hearing
Added/Omitted Hearing Date:
- All municipalities will be heard on Monday, December 18th starting at 9AM.
- Please note that no adjournments will be granted.
Current Tax Documents:
For all other Current and Historical Tax Board Documents please click here