We recommend that you read the User Guide prior to using the site for the first time .
This is an instruction guide
for using the land records search system. The imaging software viewer is a product of Adobe.
For your convenience, the search system is available 7 days a week 5 AM to 11 PM. The Middlesex County Clerk's Office reserves the right to restrict access to the system at any time for the purpose of routine system maintenance, system testing, and/or system saves.
Go to Search Land Records webpage.
Below is a list of search options that are available on the web site.
1. Search By Control Number
2. Search By Party Name
3. Search By Book/Page
4. Search By Reference Number
5. Search By Refers To (book/page)
6. Search By Party Name with Reverse Party
7. Search Maps By Map Title
8. Search Tax Maps By Municipality
9. Search Major and Minor Subdivisions By Map Number or File Number
10. Search Unfiled Maps By Map Description (Town/City Code)
Return to Home Page