* Click here to see recent Amendment to Homelessness Trust Fund Act
The duties of the County Clerk’s Office are:
- Swearing in and certifying notaries
- Filing of Trade Name Certificates
- Recording documents concerned with the purchase and sale of real estate
- Filing of military discharges
- Filing of sub-division maps, tideland and wetlands riparian aerial photos and the issuance of Veterans Peddlers Licenses.
The County Clerk plays a key role in the conduct of elections, processes applications for passports and performs wedding ceremonies.
The Middlesex County Clerk's Office is pleased to announce a FREE new service called PROPERTY ALERT.
By signing up for this service, you are taking the first step in protecting your property. By registering, you are now able to track your property and you will receive e-mail alerts immediately if a document with your name or property description is recorded in the Middlesex County Clerk's Office.
The three Divisions of the County Clerk's office are:
Registry - Phone (732) 745-3365
Elections- Phone (732) 745-4202
- Notary Public Oaths
- Naturalization Records
- Process Passport Applications
- Middlesex County Veteran's Service Card
- Gold Star Parent Identification Cards
How can I Sign Up to E-file Documents?
How can I Look Up Land Records Information?
How can I obtain a birth certificate or death certificate copy?
What is the difference between a cancellation of mortgage and a discharge of mortgage?
My child was born in New Brunswick- Where can I get his/her birth certificate?
I haven’t received my passport yet – What do I do?
How do I become a US Citizen?
What forms of payment are accepted?
I’m applying for a passport for my child- does he/she need to be with me?
What is your address?
What is the fee for my Notary Oath?
How do I get an application to become a Notary Public?
I’ve received my Commission Paperwork back from the state what do I do now?
How do I obtain a Veteran Service Card?
What are the hours for a Veterans Service Card?
What is the cost of a Veteran Service Card?
Where can I get passport photos?