• Monday through Friday except on holidays noted on the holiday schedule.
• Bus times are approximate.
• Passengers are responsible for all bags and packages brought onto MCAT vehicles.
• Items bust be carried on the vehicle in one boarding by the person in possession of such items.
• The lift will not be deployed to load any items. Agency policy prohibits drivers from assisting passengers with any items. Individuals must be in compliance with these guidelines to board MCAT vehicles, drivers will deny transportation if not in compliance.
If you need assistance or an accommodation with any of Middlesex County Area Transit service,
please call 800-221-3520.
General Public: $1.00
Senior Citizens and People with Disabilities $.50
• No smoking or electronic smoking devices
• No eating or drinking
• No littering
• Only secured portable oxygen tanks are permitted on vehicles
• Speak softly when using cellular phones