Home Care Services through the Middlesex County Office of Aging & Disabled Services may include the following services:
• Care Management
• Chore service
• Environmental modification / Barrier Free Assistance
• Home delivered meals
• Home Health Care / Personal Care Assistance / Homemaker
• Medical equipment and supplies
• Medical or Social adult day care
• Medical transportation
• Personal care assistance
• Personal emergency response system
• Prescription assistance
• Respite for Caregivers in home or in facility
Care Managers assess individuals for community service needs, determine eligibility for various home care programs, and coordinate the ongoing services provided.
All programs have financial criteria which must be met to qualify. For more details, contact Information & Assistance at the Middlesex County Office of Aging & Disabled Services at 732-745-3295.