Rutgers Cooperative Extension of Middlesex County can be found at the E.A.R.T.H. Center, in Davidson's Mill Pond Park and is part of a nationwide network that brings the research of the state land-grant universities to local people.
- Cooperative Extension education is available to all residents without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability/handicap.
- Is nationwide (More than 3,000 offices).
- Is cooperatively funded by the County Board of Chosen Freeholders, Rutgers University - New Jersey, Agricultural Experiment Station, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Programs are often offered free or for a minimal charge.
- Provides practical, problem-based education.
- Programs are based on scientific facts for local needs and are intended to be objective and non-political.
Learn more about our Extension office divisions:
Volunteer opportunities for adults may be available. Please contact the specific
division of the Extension office to find out more.
Follow this link to find fresh produce from your local growers.