Location: Boyd Park, New Brunswick
The New Brunswick Landing is currently CLOSED for repair. An opening date is not available at this time. Please check back periodically for updates. We apologize for any inconvenience.
New Brunswick Landing is a floating dock that provides occasional docking facilities for area boaters and, via an overpass, direct pedestrian access to the downtown sections of New Brunswick. Only 11 nautical miles from Raritan Bay, this well-designed modular dock is capable of responding to the tidal changes in the river while offering slips for boats up to 45 feet in length. Closed circuit cameras and dock attendants are available during operating hours to monitor your boat for security. A pleasant five to seven minute walk brings visitors to the heart of New Brunswick’s thriving commercial and historic districts.
The New Brunswick Landing is a cooperative partnership between the Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders and the City of New Brunswick
. Facilities include:
• Floating dock with 24 slips
• Available for boats up to 45 feet long
• Open 7 days a week between Memorial Day and Labor Day
• Five minute walk to downtown New Brunswick
• Channel buoys guide boaters from the Raritan Bay, all the way to New Brunswick Landing