- All Middlesex County Parks and Open Spaces are open from sunrise to sunset with strict social distancing requirements. Pursuant to Executive Order 204, effective Monday, December 7, 2020 until further notice, the gathering limit for all outdoor activities is limited to 25 individuals. The Parks Administration Building is closed to the public until further notice. Park visitors are to practice social distancing and are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while enjoying our parks and open spaces.
***2021 PICNIC RESERVATIONS - UPDATE***
February 11, 2021
In light of the ongoing Covid-19 concerns and Executive Orders currently in place by Governor Murphy, the opening day of reservations is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, April 1, 2021. Information regarding our NEW ELECTRONIC RESERVATIONS PROCESS will be on our website in mid-March. If you have any questions, please visit the picnic reservation page
or call our reservation office at 732-745-3900.
Located in a densely populated portion of Middlesex County, Fords Park is a small, but beautiful wooded retreat. This 32 acre park is on King George's Post Road in the Fords Section of Woodbridge and was dedicated on June 5, 1999. A scenic pond is located near the center of Fords Park, which provides a peaceful setting for just relaxing and enjoying the beauty of nature. Perhaps you might like to take a jog on the pathways, try your luck fishing in the pond, or play a game of tennis with your friends.
Location: King George's Post Road, Woodbridge Township
• Two Street Hockey Rinks (Lights)
• Two Tennis Courts (Lights)
• Two Basketball Courts (Lights)
• One Baseball Field (Lights)
• One Reservable Picnic Grove
• 2 Playgrounds
Key Feature: Street Hockey rinks